Set out a basket of these red, white, and blue unpaper towels at your 4th of July picnic or simply bring the Independence Day theme to your eco-friendly farmhouse style kitchen. Red, white, and blue threads are variegated as they travel around the outside of the unpaper towels, giving a fun and whimsical pop of color to your home! Birdseye is a medium weight cotton that make these cloth great as napkins or for daily clean up. It's absorbent without being overly heavy which makes the perfect replacement for paper towels!
• 10"x10" single layer
• bright white or natural undyed, premium quality birdseye cotton
• serged edges two each of 6 different colors
• pre-washed and pre-shrunk
• environmentally friendly
• washed, cut, sewn and shipped in Wyoming, by yours truly!
These unpaper towels have been pre-shrunk and will continue to increase in absorbancy for the first few wash cycles. We have started the process, but know that it may take 6-10 more washings to reach maximum performance.
As with any absorbent cloth (including your bath towels!) you will see the best results by:
1) not using any fabric softener or dryer sheets. These leave a light, waxy film on the surface
that will inhibit absorption
2) wash in the hottest water possible for your laundry, and be sure there's plenty of water in
3) a drop or two of dawn dish soap or 1/2 cup of white vinegar is helpful in stripping off excess
Cloth napkins and unpaper towels are a wonderful way to reduce the paper consumption of your household. They are good for the Earth and a treat you can enjoy every day!
Follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/ThisJoyfulHomehttps://www.instagram.com/thisjoyfulhomehttps://www.pinterest.com/ThisJoyfulHome2
Don't forget to check out our other home accessories!https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisJoyfulHomeetc