Introducing our new "Duo-tone" line of paperless towels! Two colors on each cloth adds a fun, whimsical element to your kitchen linens! Birdseye is a medium weight cotton that make these cloth fantastic as napkins or for daily clean up. It's absorbent without being overly heavy. The perfect replacement for paper towels
• 10"x10" single layer
• choice of bright white or natural off white birdseye
• serged edges in two different colors
• pre-washed and pre-shrunk
• environmentally friendly, premium quality birdseye cotton
• washed, cut, sewn and shipped in Wyoming, by yours truly!
These paperless towels have been pre-shrunk and will continue to increase in absorbancy for the first few wash cycles. PLEASE NOTE: the undyed/natural birdseye takes longer than the bleached white to reach maximum absorbancy. We have started the process, but know that it may take 6-10 more washings to reach maximum performance.
As with any absorbent cloth (including your bath towels!) you will see the best results by:
1) not using any fabric softener or dryer sheets. These leave a light, waxy film on the surface
that will inhibit absorption
2) wash in the hottest water possible for your laundry, and be sure there's plenty of water in
3) a drop or two of dawn dish soap or 1/2 cup of white vinegar is helpful in stripping off excess
Cloth napkins and upaperless towels are a wonderful way to reduce the paper consumption of your household. They are good for the Earth and a treat you can enjoy every day!
Follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/ThisJoyfulHomehttps://www.instagram.com/thisjoyfulhomehttps://www.pinterest.com/ThisJoyfulHome2
Don't forget to check out our other home accessories!https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisJoyfulHomeetc