Toss the paper towels for the last time with this reusable paper towel alternative! Instead these colorful paperless towels add some fun to your kitchen linens, are good for the pocketbook and better for the Earth! Birdseye is a medium weight cotton that make these cloth fantastic as napkins or for daily clean up. It's absorbent without being overly heavy. The perfect replacement for paper towels.
• LINT FREE!
• 10"x10" single layer
• choice of bright white or natural off white birdseye
• serged edges in two different colors
• pre-washed and pre-shrunk
• environmentally friendly, premium quality birdseye cotton
• washed, cut, sewn and shipped in Wyoming, by yours truly!
These paperless towels have been pre-shrunk and will continue to increase in absorbancy for the first few wash cycles. PLEASE NOTE: the undyed/natural birdseye takes longer than the bleached white to reach maximum absorbancy. We have started the process, but know that it may take 6-10 more washings to reach maximum performance.
As with any absorbent cloth (including your bath towels!) you will see the best results by:
1) not using any fabric softener or dryer sheets. These leave a light, waxy film on the surface
that will inhibit absorption
2) wash in the hottest water possible for your laundry, and be sure there's plenty of water in
3) a drop or two of dawn dish soap or 1/2 cup of white vinegar is helpful in stripping off excess
Cloth napkins and paperless towels are a wonderful way to reduce the paper consumption of your household. They are good for the Earth and a treat you can enjoy every day!
Follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/ThisJoyfulHomehttps://www.instagram.com/thisjoyfulhome
Don't forget to check out our other home accessories!https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisJoyfulHomeetc